Cycle to Work
Save up to 49% with UK Cycle to Work scheme
How Does a Cycle to Work Scheme Work?
The process of applying for Cycle to Work scheme is straightforward and can be done in just four easy steps.
(1) Speak to employer.
Initiate a conversation with your employer to verify if they have implemented the cycle to work scheme in the workplace.
(3) Share the quote with your employer and get your voucher.
After receiving the quote, submit it to your employer, who will subsequently get in touch with the cycle scheme to set up a salary sacrifice scheme.
(4) Redeem your voucher with CIRGO.
Redeem your voucher from us and acquire your discounted CIRGO bike, and then start riding it without delay.
- It’s free to sign up.
- We’ll take care of everything from start to finish.
- Reduce your National Insurance contributions by 13.8%.
- Great incentive for employees.
- Build a healthier and happier workplace.
- Reduce parking and congestion problems.
- Save up to 49% on the retail cost of a new bike & accessories.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from your salary, you don’t have to do anything.
- Zero tax or National Insurance paid on your new bike.
- No lump sums to pay at the end of the scheme.
- Feel fitter, productive and more energised.
- Pay nothing upfront.
Schemes supported by CIRGO
Cycle Solutions are fully approved providers of the Cycle to Work Scheme, making it easy for employers to deliver the benefit to those within their organisation.
Giving employees a cost-effective way of acquiring tax-free bikes and accessories through the company they work for, without any upfront costs, the government backed initiative operates all over the UK.
As one of the most popular workplace benefits available, the Cycle to Work Scheme is helping people pedal their way to a healthier lifestyle that’s good for the planet.